Tensu 2 Tensu 2

I'm sure you put a lot of work, and that's a pretty good game overall.

Yet, when your character goes crazy and turns offscreen in the middle of a boss fight... Doesn't make the game really appealing. ^^

Other than the jump, graphics are nice, and you chose quite an interesting track arrange.

Gluey 2 Gluey 2

Really nice :)

This game is colorful and brightened my day !

The music and the graphics is really nice and cheerful, fits the game perfectly.

The gameplay is nice and makes the game addictive as soon as you start playing.

Can't give less than 10 stars, it's really fantastic ! Congratulations !

fizzgear responds:

Thanks! :) We enjoyed making it!

Depict1 Depict1

Awfully awesome

This game is definitely one of my favourites here on newgrounds. Amazing on all points, very nice atmosphere. Kind of disturbing and meaningful at the same time, it is always a wonderful experience.

The music fits the feeling of lost at any time. Adds a description of sadness and perfectly accentuates the scenery of the graphics.

Can't see any bad points... Excellent. :)

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Strange

Can't say anything but "disturbing". This game kept me hungry for more all the more I played. Addicting and wonderfully made. Loved the "disturbing" atmosphere in it. Amazing. Really amazing. Can put other words behind except "epic" maybe, but really amazing. The puzzles are well balanced and the difficulty curve is perfect. Can't find anything wrong on that game. Even the music is disturbingly perfect fitting.

Damn. Awesome game, to say the least.

This is me from the future writing the review. FANTASTIC. You have to play this game.
Enter the box. You won't regret it.

*Flight* *Flight*

Cuuuuuuute ! :)

This game couldn't deserve less than 10 stars. Everything is perfectly balanced, and extremely pleasant to the eyes while the music glides along your ears.
The game itself is extremely relaxing and chilling, fast to learn and a wonder to play. It gave me inspiration to write stories all along !

Thank you for this incredible game.
... One last thought : Am I the only one to think the ending is a little sad ?